MD60 LOG for riders who want to see lap time in a fast and easy way.
|Set your finish line and splits easily, or upload the track from the default library and start using the MD60 LOG straight away at the track. Ideal for a large range of motorsport activities.
No need for external sensors, powered by simple batteries, the MD60 LOG can be used for track, off-road, supermotard, kart, watersports and any other sport where the best lap time is the ultimate challenge.
Installation is made easy thanks to its small size and the built-in GPS antenna.
Download the data logged by the MD60 LOG into your computer for professional analysis with our GATE software pack. No need for beacon or transponder.
Priced From R4990.00
Please complete the form below and a Racer Zone Representative will contact you.
• Latest 5 Hz GPS technology
• Highly sensitive GPS receiver
• Accuracy +/- 0,1 second
• Shows “live” lap time and split times
• LED to indicate lap and split time improvements
• Easy to download “txt” file with date, time, no. of laps, lap times and sector times
• Easy to download “data file” to analyze speed, accelerations, and drive line on user friendly software
• Works for closed and linear circuits
• Create your own circuit maps, set the start/finish and split time lines by the simple press of a button
• Keeps 10 sessions of 99 laps each in memory
• Keeps more than 4 hours of data in memory
• Integrated power source, 2 AA batteries last for more than 6 hours of continues use
• Works for closed loop and linear circuits
• Up and running within minutes, thanks to the “all in one” design features
• Big backlit display
• User friendly menu and customizable views
• Strong, mineral filled Polyamide case
• External size in mm 108x56x30
• Weight: 200g +/- 5g (inclusive Batteries)