Icon Alliance GT Operator Helmet
I love the smell of Icon in the morning. If you’re headed up north of the Do Lung bridge, you’d best outfit yourself accordingly. Icon suggests period-correct tiger stripes combined with a dash of leopard print. You never know what kind of cats you’ll run into deep in the bush.
The Alliance GT adds a little bit of Top Gun to the classic Icon Alliance Helmet. Anyone who rides every day is familiar with the two-shield two-step. A dark shield to block the glaring sun of the morning commute is swapped out for clear shield on the way back. The Alliance GT kills this do-si-do with one fell swoop; rather one swipe to drop down a tinted inner sun shield. Beyond this clear (tinted) upgrade, the Alliance GT features all of the perks of the proven Alliance ranging from great ventilation coupled with a moisture wicking interior lining to a DOT / ECE safety rating.
Note: The Alliance GT has a fairly narrow internal shape. It is best for people who need more forehead room but conversely it is less suitable for people who need more room in the ear and temple area.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Includes Silver RST interchangeable internal DropShield
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry interior
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield with side plates
- Prolock face shield locking system
- Long oval headform
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country