Icon Variant Deployed Helmet
Out in the field, your lifeline is trustworthy gear, a sharp blade, and an even sharper wit. The Icon Deployed Helmet understands your methodology and acts without passion or morality. Its primary objective is to keep you in the fight for as long as it takes to win. The 3D-molded shield provides superb optical clarity across an oversized eyeport, enhancing awareness. The visor, with integrated supervents, has been designed to block sunlight while reducing lift at speed, while the tailored fit allows the longest of long-range recon patrols. Ready, set, deploy.
The hooligan inspired Icon Variant Helmet was born for urban engagements, open desert warfare and mountain incursions. Tactically designed for the new generation of moto mad, the Icon Variant blends ADV utilitarianism with street focused design to create a helmet blurs the line between street and trail. A wind tunnel refined shape, executed in a Fiberglass/ Dyneema/Carbon matrix, along with a dual-density EPS core provide critical impact energy management. Extensive venting and a removable HydraDry wicking liner provide increased comfort by reducing rider fatigue. The anti-lift visor directs and channels airflow as it reduces the glare from an unyielding UV assault, while the extended eyeport and zero distortion optics provide an unrivaled field of view. If the streets are your area of operation – equip yourself for the fight with the Icon Variant.
- Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon Fiber Shell
- Industry leading multi-inlet ventilation system
- Wind tunnel tested and refined anti-lift visor
- Integrated chin EPS air channels reduce shield fogging
- Optically correct anti-fog shield
- Removable and washable HydraDry moisture wicking liner
- Removable chin curtain
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards.