Pro Taper Contour Mini Handlebars 1-1/8″
Oversize diameter handlebars without crossbars were invented and patented by Pro Taper. This unique design allows the bar to flex and absorb impacts better than standard 7/8″ bars. The Pro Taper Contour bar is Pro Taper’s best selling handlebar without a crossbar. The intentional bar flex leads to increased rider comfort and less fatigue, while the oversize diameter at the bar clamp area maintains bar integrity. The Contour handlebar utilizes a computer profiled 5mm wall design, making it 20% lighter than most bars and 40% stronger.
- Made from 5mm, proprietary, 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy for superior strength
- Oversize 1-1/8″ at bar clamp, tapers to 7/8″ at bar ends
- Most affordable balance between fatigue life, impact strength and impact absorbing flex
- High tech, stress relieved, shot peen and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO handlebars outlast every other handlebar on the market in fatigue life
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion
- Left side knurling provides maximum grip traction
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch and peel resistant
- End plugs help keep the elements out of the handlebar tubing and aid in longer grip life
- Weighs only 1.55 pounds (720 grams) without pad
- Comes with bar pad
Fitment notes & Expectations:
- This is a universal fit part; it may or may not fit without modification.
|Product||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)|