Renthal Fatbar Handlebars 1-1/8″
The Renthal Fatbar features a tapered wall profile, measuring 1-1/8″ at the clamping area and 7/8″ at the bar ends. This unique design removes the need for a crossbrace, allowing the bar to flex and absorb impacts better than standard 7/8″ bars. The intentional bar flex leads to increased rider comfort and less fatigue, while the oversize diameter clamping area maintains bar integrity. The Renthal Fatbar is constructed entirely of 7010 T6 aluminum for reduced vibration, and has a shot peened finish for maximum bar life and durability.
- Braceless 1-1/8″ bar design reduces weight, while maintaining strength
- Constructed of 7010 T6 aluminum for reduced vibration
- Shot peened for increased fatigue life and maximum durability
- Knurled clutch end for minimal grip slippage
- Fatbar pad included
- Positioning grid for accurate adjustments
- Anodized finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Fitment notes & Expectations:
- This is a universal fit part; it may or may not fit without modification.
|Product||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)|
|110CC Play Bike||740||151||118||120||67||190|
|50CC Play Bike||715||196||190||60||42||158|
|KTM 50SX 12-15||670||80||64||90||49||165|
|RC Mini / 85CC||742||119||86||95||41||175|