Renthal Handlebars 7/8″
The Renthal 7/8″ handlebars are constructed entirely of high grade, 7010 T6 aluminum, and were the first aluminum MX bars to be utilized by OE manufacturers. The 7010 T6 alloy was specifically designed for handlebar construction, offering weight savings, strength, and outstanding vibration dampening properties. High quality construction, combined with the patented cross brace bar clamp system, allow the Renthal 7/8″ bars to deliver the perfect amount of flex and strength required for Motocross and Supercross riding.
- 7/8″ outer diameter handlebar
- Constructed of 7010 T6 aluminum for reduced vibration
- Shot peened for increased fatigue life and maximum durability
- Knurled clutch end for minimal grip slippage
- Bar pad included
- Positioning grid for accurate adjustments
- Anodized finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Fitment notes & expectations:
- This is a universal fit part; it may or may not fit without modification.
|Product||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)|
|Reed / Windham||807||88||61||135||60||203|
|Suzuki RM125/250 96-01||805||72||50||135||65||207|
|Villopoto / Stewart||808||95||58||140||55||206|