Renthal Twinwall Handlebars 1-1/8″
Since their introduction in 1998, Renthal Twinwall handlebars have been the bar of choice for many professional race teams, and have helped win more championships than any other handlebar in the world.
The revolutionary Twinwall design features a patented dual tube construction that is based off of the same principles seen in the aircraft industry, resulting in the worlds strongest Motocross handlebar. The outer tube is made from 7010 T73 anodized aluminum, offering extreme resistance to mechanical damage and corrosion. The inner tube is built from ultra high strength 7010 T6 aluminum, and is hard anodized to resist throttle tube wear and increase fatigue life. The bonded, lightweight, single bolt clamping system used on the cross-brace increases bar strength, while allowing some bar flex for improved shock absorption.
- Oversize 1-1/8″ handlebar that offers maximum strength, weight savings, and safety
- Twinwall construction consists of two aluminum alloy tubes, one within the other
- Outer tube is 1-1/8″ anodized 7010 T73 aluminum, offering extreme resistance to mechanical damage and corrosion
- Inner tube is 7/8″ ultra high strength 7010 T6 aluminum, hard anodized to resist wear from the throttle tube and controls
- Rubber seals cover joint overlap to keep elements out
- Laser etched positioning grid for accurate adjustments
- Bar pad included
- Knurled clutch end for increased grip bonding
Fitment notes & Expectations:
- This is a universal fit part; it may or may not fit without modification.
|Product||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)|
|Mcgrath / Short||813||79||42||125||54||200|
|RC / Honda CR/CRF 04-13 / Kawasaki KX/KXF 06-13||804||105||64||110||54||200|
|RC Mini / 85cc||754||112||80||80||40||170|
|Reed / Windham||803||98||69||110||56||190|
|Villopoto / Stewart||811||93||53||110||49||200|
|Yamaha YZ/YZF 06+||816||85||43||95||41||179|