Speed and Strength Hammer Down Textile Jacket
The Speed and Strength® Hammer Down™ textile motorcycle jacket has an AR500 super stretch-fit frame and features removable Vault™ C.E. approved shoulder, elbow and spine protectors. The jacket boasts microfiber lined cuffs and reflective trim and logos for better night time visibility. For an adjustable fit, a Molded Strong Arm™ sleeve adjuster and Lockdown™ waist adjuster are included. A Speed Zip™ controlled ventilation system for proper air flow and belt loops for pant attachment to prevent the jacket from riding up.
- AR500 Super Stretch-Fit Frame
- Removable Vault™ C.E Approved Shoulder and Elbow Protectors
- Removable Vault™ C.E Approved Spine Protector
- Speed Zip™ Controlled Ventilation
- Molded Strong Arm™ Sleeve Adjuster
- Lockdown™ Waist Adjuster
- Microfiber Lined Cuffs
- Belt Loops for Pant Attachment
- Reflective Trim and Logos
Size Chart & How to measure accurately.
- Your Chest Measure, around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
- Your Neck to Wrist, Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
|Size||Chest (in)||Sleeve (in)|