Speed and Strength Power and the Glory Mesh Jacket
A true workhorse of a riding jacket, Speed and Strength’s Power and the Glory mesh jacket combines clean looks with a sport fit and you guessed it, lots and lots of mesh for cooling. Speed and Strength’s usual complement of armor is in full supply here and so the fit can be quickly adjusted, straps are on both the waist and sleeves.
Built on the success of our Hammerdown™ AR-500 Super Stretch fit jacket. The Speed and Strength® Power and the Glory™ mesh motorcycle jacket features a combined AR500 super stretch fit and Fierce™ mesh frame with reflective trim and removable Vault™ C.E. approved shoulder, elbow and spine protectors. It comes equipped with Lockdown™ waist adjusters and Molded Strong Arm™ sleeve adjusters for an adjustable fit. The jacket offers belt loops for pant attachment to prevent the jacket from riding up.
- Combined AR500 super stretch-fit and “Fierce” mesh frame
- Removable “Vault™” C.E. approved shoulder and elbow protectors
- Removable “Vault™” C.E. spine protector
- Lockdown™ waist adjusters
- Molded “Strong Arm™” sleeve adjusters
- Belt loops for pant attachment
- Reflective trim
Size Chart & How to measure accurately.
- Your Chest Measure, around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
- Your Neck to Wrist, Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
|Size||Chest (in)||Sleeve (in)|