Speed and Strength Rust and Redemption Jacket
Speed and Strengths Rust and Redemption line covers a lot of ground. Theres jeans, a leather jacket and now a textile jacket as well. Coming in two different colors, black or brown, the water resistant construction features perforation, an insulated vest liner and waist adjusters. One big difference to the leather jacket worth mentioning is that the textile version does come with a full complement of CE approved armor.
Quite a universally appealing jacket, the Rust and Redemption can be worn with a wide variety of bikes.
- Water resistant AR700 frame
- Removable Vault C.E. approved shoulder and elbow protectors
- Removable Vault C.E. approved spine protector
- Removable insulated vest liner
- Perforated panels
- Shoulder expansion gussets
- Lockdown waist adjuster
- Belt loops for pant attachment
- Microfiber lined collar and cuffs
- Reflective trim
Size Chart & How to measure accurately.
- Your Chest Measure, around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
- Your Neck to Wrist, Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
|Size||Chest (in)||Sleeve (in)|