Icon Field Armor Stryker Knee Guards
Cover up those pretty gams of yours with the Icon Field Armor Stryker Knee Guards. Nobody wants road rash and impact protection is always an added plus when things get squirrely. These knee guards are modeled after MX armor but engineered for street riders looking to elevate their AGATT game. The Field Armor Stryker knee armor is equipped with d3o intelligent foam and feature full CE approval. The low-profile rider developed chassis fits easily under almost any pant with easy adjustment VELCRO® brand closures strapping to keep them in place. Wear them and stand a fighting chance of skipping that painful trip to the hospital, so you can begin the equally painful search for new clipon and rearset on ebay.
- En 1621-1/1997 K+L Type B approved knee and leg impact protectors
- Breathable intelligent impact dispersion system
- Articulating injection molded shell with air flow channels
- Vented biofoam and airmesh chassis
- Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Sold in pairs